Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'm Back!

Yep, after a long leave of absence from this blog, I'm now back writing once again about the wonderful world of computer games!

"So where did he go and what happened?" I hear you ask (maybe): Well, this being the real world and the real world demands that you earn a living, I was offered a job testing games at a developer, which I did for about six months. Unfortunately this did not leave me very time for writing, so the blog kind of fell by the wayside, which is bad (I know).

Anyway, over the past six months I've had a brief fling with Windows 7 and played a LOT of games. There's also been a bunch of interesting bits and bobs happening in the industry, so there's plenty for me to write and generally moan about.

I will now be contributing to this blog once more on a regular basis, so to coin a phrase "watch this space!"

No comments:

Post a Comment